Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't Forget......to pay it foward!

Don't forget to pay it forward for our featured artist Jody over at Adorable Country Classics.
Her painted pieces are to die for! So, go on over if you haven't checked out her website. you won't be dissappointed. And don't forget to check out her wonderful blog too Adorable Country Classics Blog! Tell her I sent ya! Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will be busy. And I have a tutorial coming up so be on the look out. Thanks again to everyone who helped to pay it forward for Jody. And thank you Jody for being my featured artist.

                                                          ~*Hugs to All*~








Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...