Thursday, August 12, 2010

Don't Forget......to pay it foward!

Don't forget to pay it forward for my featured artist Dana by posting the button. She has so many wonderful items! I have to share some more for all of you!

Aren't they just out of this world! But thank you Dana for being my first Pay It Forward Artist. It was such a pleasure to feature you.
And if you would like to be the next Pay It Forward Artist please drop me a line.
You can email me at oldepearprimitives@gmail.com. I am looking for someone for next Monday.
But thanks again for taking the time out to read and pay it forward for Dana.


****I forgot to mention I will have a new tab on the top where you can find all Pay It Forward Featured Artists for future reference.****


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...