Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Workin on a few things...

Hey guys, been working on a few things for my Etsy shop. Still gathering things together. But I want to get a head start with the fall stuff. That is what I will be working on these couple of months.  By then, I will be on to Christmas items! Love Christmas. Well, here are a few pics of what I am working on. Enjoy!







                                                     


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

2 comments:

Paula-Pieces from the Past said...

Love the kitties and I love fall!!! I really like the black one :)

You are very talented
Paula

Anonymous said...

Love them, prim cats are so neat..spooky!!

Thanks for sharing..
Ronda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...