Thursday, July 22, 2010

Look at what I got from Cathy over at The Finicky Feline Blog!


I go this sweet little cubby from Cathy over at The Finicky Feline. It came with the kitty, PLUS she threw in this yummy scented candle. Oh man, I wish you guys could smell it. So yummy! I just love the cubby. It is the perfect size to tuck on a bench or a table. It is absolutly wonderful. Cathy, you have some talent for sure. I just love it. Thanks a bunch chickie! So, go check out her selling blog The Finicky Feline Selling Blog. She has lots of great goodies for your prim home! And they are at great prices too! Who can beat that? What are you waiting for? Go check it out.


Thanks again Cathy! I really love my cubby!





Here are some more pictures with my raven I just finished. He will be listed in my Etsy shop soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Chicky!! I am glad you liked your things. Enjoy the rest of your summer, it's going fast! Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...