Thursday, July 29, 2010

I finished up my Blair Doll!


And here she is! This is my first prim doll ever! I must mention that I just started sewing. Really, I did. I have been watching You-Tube videos and trying to Google whenever I get stuck. This is Blair the witch with her little kitty, Miss G.  This sure took me a while to make but I did it.  Thanks for taking a peek! Oh, and I am almost there on getting 100 followers. 87 followers so far. So, get the word out! And thanks for all of those who have. I truely appreciate it! Hugs to you all!
                                                       
                                                           

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License




6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love her..for just being a beginner sewer..you really sew like a pro..my stuff never looked that good when I first started..you are a natural..are you going to sell your items.:)

oldepearprimitives said...

O yes Gina, I have an etsy shop where I have been putting my stuff up. Here is the link if you are interested in anything: http://www.etsy.com/shop/oldepearprimitives

Or if anything on here catches your eye shoot me an email at oldepearprimitives@gmail.com. I currently take paypal and only ship to US. Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

~*hugs*~
Gen

A Primitive Homestead said...

You may have just started sewing but girl you can sew. Be proud and keep creating. I just love that little one eyed black cat.

Carmen S. said...

Hi sweetie, I just came over from Holli's and it's so nice to meet you:) I love Blair, specially that big ole' wart on her face, LOL! I must say, I am a beginner at sewing too, but your work looks professional compared to mine, awesome job;)

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

She is great Gen! I did a little post on my blog about you today :) Have an awesome weekend!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Wow girl! You are so talented! I can't even believe that is your first doll, let alone your first time sewing! You must be a natural because you sure don't look like a beginner. Great job on her and best wishes to you on your Etsy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...