Friday, September 24, 2010

Thought I would share some fall displays around my home.

After seeing everyone else get into the spirit of Autumn, I thought I would share some of my displays. Mind you it is not much. I am more of a Christmas gal. Just wait for those pics! But I wanted to share a bit with you to help to inspire you into the season.


~*Blessings*~




 



 



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

5 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I so love your fall display...truly loved it..;)thanks for sharing..;) have a great weekend.:)

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Your house looks so nice, wish you could do mine.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oh Gen - Everything looks so pretty! I love that barn red cabinet...and the crow - he's so cute. All of your things are so nice - now I'm inspired to get more of my decorations out (and maybe even make some more). Thanks for sharing.

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Gen, your fall displays look great!! I am still trying to get mine all done. I fear fall be gone before I finish. 8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Everything is awesome. I love how you decorated the sieve!
I'm having a giveaway and would be delighted to have you enter!
★Linda★

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...