Friday, September 24, 2010

Come join in on these great swaps!


Wendy@ Ravenwood Whimzies



Hello everyone! There are some great swaps going on and I would like to invite you all to join. First off the forum I belong to Prim Pals is having a first annual Christmas Ornie Swap. It is going to be so much fun! And these ladies are super talented, let me tell you. But you must me a member to join. So, head on over to Prim Pals and join in on the fun!
And the next one is over at Ravenwood Whimzies. Wendy is also having a Christmas Ornie swap going on. This one is a great one too and you should join in so you don't miss out. So, head on over to both and sign up. It will be a blast!


Have a great weekend everyone!













Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gen,
Thanks for letting me know, I just went and signed up for the Prim Pals Ornie Swap.


Im also doing Wendy's (Ravenwood Whimzies) swap.

I guess I need to be sewing instead of playing on the computer. LOL!!

Tam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...