Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Decorating Has Begun!!!!






Yay! Christmas. I love Christmas. I got two new trees. One for the bedroom
  and one for the kitchen. I am doing a bird and seed theme for my bedroom and a cookie, candy one in the kitchen. Also, we took up the BIG tree for the living room. What a nightmare. The lights on it do not work so we had to take them all off. It was a pre-lit tree and the lights should work.  I guess that is what you get for getting a Martha Stewart tree on sale. Oh well, it was fun. LOL.



  


More Pics of the trees.....:)


The kitchen tree.




The bedroom tree.
                                                                  The living room tree.Soon to have lights and decorations.

2 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Your trees look great Genevieve!! Seeing yours up is getting me anxious to put up my own now!!

~Neenee~

oldepearprimitives said...

I know. I love this time of year. I usually put up my tree early because I can't take the wait! And seeing the stores put out all of their displays only makes me want to put out my stuff even more,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...