Monday, June 7, 2010

My Wonderful May Happiness Swap Goodies


I received my may goodies from my pen pal Kenzie. Wow.....all I can say is wow. When I open my package and saw the doll wrapped up I was so excited. I always wanted one. But when I unwrapped it.....omg...I started to cry. In her arms she was holding a bag with my business logo on it. And three little pears in side the bag. I cried I was so touched. She had made it so personal. I absolutely love the doll. And the room spray is to die for. It smells so good. As soon as I got it out of the box I went spraying away throughout the house. My house smells so yummy! And the candle box and candle(which also smells so good) is so perfect. The soap and three pictures I absolutely adore too. Everything in it was put together with great thought. I absolutely love it all.  I just had to share with all of you my great goodies. And you should go over to Prim Pals(there link is on my side bar) and sign up for one. I had a blast in making a new prim sister and making a goody box for her and getting an awesome one in return. So, go check out the forum!




















More Pics:


She looks perfect on my bench. I got rid of the other crap I had on there. I think I found my arrangement now!  I just love her!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

3 comments:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

AWESOME! Love her and she looks great on your bench Gen!

Donna said...

Awww she's awesome..and I love all your other goodies Gen. But I am a sucker for prairie dolls!!LUCKY YOU!!

Primfills said...

So so sweet! xoxo I love a good happy prim cry every now and then! lol Thank you so much for dropping over to my lil' blog! It's so nice to meet a new friend and sister' military wife!
I loved visiting your blog! So adorable!
Much love,
Jobeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...