- A small pot or bucket or box for placing your topiary in
- some moss or grass for covering the top of the pot
- some fake rosemary sprigs or a similiar fake sprig of greenary
- stick from the yard
- hot glue and glue gun
- drill and small drill bit
- styrofoam for inside the pot to hold the stick in place
Next, after finding the right stick from your yard, place some hot glue on the bottom of it and place it directly into the styrofaom.
After you finished gluing your moss down you're finished! And now you have your very own topiary that you can display in your home for years to come. And it was easy! So, I hope you enjoy this tutorial and make one for yourself or for a friend. The only thing I ask is that if you do share this tutorial you kindly give me credit for it.