Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things are looking up.

Sorry I have been quiet lately. I haven't had much time to write. I have been busy. It seems my snowmen are a hit! Yay! I have recently sold one on Etsy and a few locally. I have relisted another one in my Etsy shoppe if anyone is interested. I am hoping to get more Christmas things up today. But we will see. Have to mail out a few other things today and do some errands. And hopefully get some more sewing in for the day. But I just wanted to drop in and write to you all to let you know I am still here. Hope you all have a great hump day. LOL.


Until the weekend!





3 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Gen - Glad orders are coming in for you! The snowman is so cute! Have a wonderful day.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oh, Gen, forgot to mention that I am having another giveaway - please pop on over to sign up!

Debbie said...

Good Morning Gen!

Life has been crazy here too. I don't seem to get anything done that I want to. I am going to get the giveaway written up and posted by tomorrow on Prim Pals. You are so sweet and generous to do this for the cause! *hugs*

Are the kids excited for Halloween? I am hoping to see my grandson but it doesn't look too good.

Take care and hope you have a wonderful day!

*hugs*
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...