Monday, August 23, 2010

Pay It Forward Featured Artist.....Jody from Adorable Country Classics!

I would like to welcome you to another Pay It Forward Featured Artist. Her name is Jody and she is a decorative painter with a primitive flair. Her work is fantastic and she puts her creative touch on everything she paints. But let me let Jody describe herself and her products to you:

  "I’m a decorative painter who makes & paints Primitive, Country & Rustic Home Décor. I’ve crafted all my life with different mediums, but my love & passion is with decorative painting. I’ve been painting for over 23 years & been in business online since 2003. I paint on wood, glass, metal, tin, ceramics, and vintage items. I paint designs by various artists & designs of my own.


My hand painted products are made and painted by me, one at a time, just for you. I offer customization on all of my hand painted items so ,you can have my products painted to match your existing décor."
 
 
 
 
 Isn't her work fantastic! So, if you are interested in any of the items pictured, please visit her website
 
                                                 http://www.adorablecountryclassics.com/
 
And don't forget to check out her great blog too!
                                                  http://adorablecountryclassics.blogspot.com/
 
 
I would like to thank Jody for being my next Pay It Forward Artist. And I would like to thank all of you who have read my Pay it Forward posts and posted the button. Without readers like you; we wouldn't be able to get the word out for these artists. So, I give you a big "THANK YOU"!  Don't forget to post the button on your blog or website to pay it forward.
                                              
                                                        ~*Blessing To You All!*~
                                                                 




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

1 comment:

Adorable Country Classics said...

Gen, Thank you so much for featuring me & my business on your blog! It's such a nice thing your doing, to help us artists out there. I'm going to try this weekend to put your "Pay It Forward Button on my blog, so others can check you out. Thanks again!
~Blessings~Jody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...